Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Rita Ora!


The young singer was born on 26th November 1990 in Pristina / Kosovo.
Rita Ora is a celebrated singer in Britain, she already has three number one hits this year!
Her songs "Hot Right Now", "How we do (party)" and "RIP" ended up number one hits in the UK.
Rita Ora named Gwen Stefani as her biggest influence, she said about her: “Do you know how much I love that woman? I love everything about her."
Her Style in her R.I.P video said it all. Like her idol she has blond hair and uses a bright red lipstick and the dressing is similar!

I wish her a happy 21th birthday!


R.I.P is a great song!




"Hot Right Now"  is a very nice Drum&Bass track!
It trhrough me back to my D'n'B times!
Drum&Bass has made me dance till 5 o'clock in the morning, including blisters on my feet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment