Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Van Vicker-Happy wedding anniversary

Van Vicker with wife and his three kids!
Ah, how beautiful is that? Ghanian movie star, Van Vicker, and his wife are celebrating their nine-year wedding anniversary! I'm happy for the them, Van wrote the following on his Twitter Page
And this is what he wrote on facebook Its being 19yrs with you. 10yrs of boyfriend, galfriend and 9yrs of marriage. Where I fall short u strengthen me and I become ur strength when u r weak. Today I thx God for u and for us and all He's done for us over the years. He is seeing us thru. Let's gun for 25yrs next. Thx for accepting to marry me 9yrs ago. I love lovin u, my wife. Muah.
How sweet is that!
I pray for them, that their love grows in the coming years even more!
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment