Monday, August 6, 2012

Why do people cheat?


Why do people cheat, was a question that Linda Ikeji asked yesterday. The comments were very interesting. Because there are various experiences, that were shared. I think of uploading some comments:

Anonymous said ...
Just the thrill of boredom but it does nt mean that we love our partners any less. I cheated, a fling nothing serious (2 weeks) he was nt good looking but great in bed. For the first time, a man went down on me. My boyfriend never did. I could not get enough so I kept going back, anytime I could sneak away frm my boyfriend. Eventually I had to end it bf someone gets hurt. I have to live with the guilt of cheating on a good man who adores me (he was my first by the way, he disvirgined me)

August 5, 2012 2:15 PM

ec said...
ppl too cheat bcos they may hv been dating a guy who's 6 on the scale.next u meet somone who's ur 8 or 9.u feel overwhelmed and realise what u hv been missing.
August 5, 2012 2:23 PM
Anonymous said ...
@ Ec ... my point exactly * winks * ..... the only thing dat keeps a woman running back to her bf is the size of Dick and his aw she gets blown anytime dey having sex, be freaky, be nasty with ur partner ....

August 5, 2012 5:54 PM

LIB Addict said...
Thanks Linda for this topic, ¶ have a similar problem, my guy is caring and cool and ◦⌣kk⌣◦ financially(at least he provides for almost all my need even though ¶ have a very good job and am earning a good pay)and he is a bomb on d bed especially with the tongue!but ¶ kindda have this crazy urge to cheat on him,though ¶ haven't done it,but ¶ strongly know ¶ will one day!its funny i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ it? ¶ think that's how life is or maybe ¶ 'm wrong.....pls don't judge or curse M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ,that's how ¶ feel and u can't crucify M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ for that
August 6, 2012 1:03 AM
What do you think about this statements? What are your own thoughts on this Issue? What do you think are the reasons for cheating? 
Counts flirting, physically and in social media, as well as cheating? Can you forgive your partner after he/she has a flink? Share your thought!



For more interesting comments visit Linda Ikeji!!



No comments:

Post a Comment